Looking for Orthodontic Work in Bentonville, AR?
If you’re currently looking for an orthodontic treatment in Bentonville, then you’re one step closer to better oral health and a beautiful smile. By seeking out orthodontics early, you are setting yourself up for a great smile that will last a lifetime. Dr. Remerscheid at Bentonville Smiles spends a great deal of time analyzing each patient’s orthodontic needs and then applies the most effective treatment for the desired results. And don’t forget that leaving misaligned teeth untreated can sometimes lead to worse problems such as jaw pain, inability to eat comfortably, speech problems and more.
Reasons to Seek Orthodontic Treatment Early
- To provide room for teeth crowding
- To fix missing teeth (or teeth that didn’t grow in)
- Provide room for extra teeth
- Fix teeth that protrude
- Correct problems or difficulty in chewing
- Correct problems stemming from thumb sucking
- To correct a recessed or protruding jaw
- Fix jaw clicking and/or popping
Benefits of Early Treatment
The American Association of Orthodontics recommends that ALL children have an orthodontic screening no later than age seven. Early orthodontic screenings can lead to easier, more effective treatment for dental patients.
Early treatment often presents the opportunity to:
- Influence jaw growth in a positive manner
- Harmonize width of the dental arches
- Improve eruption patterns
- Lower risk of trauma to protruded upper incisors
- Correct harmful oral habits
- Improve aesthetics and self-esteem
- Simplify and/or shorten treatment time for later corrective orthodontics
- Reduce likelihood of impacted permanent teeth
- Improve some speech problems
- Preserve or gain space for erupting permanent teeth
Mon: 8am – 12:30pm & 2-5PM
Tue: 8am – 12:30pm & 2-5PM
Wed: 8am – 12:30pm & 2-5PM
Thur: 8am – 12:30pm & 2-5PM
3109 N. Walton Blvd.
Bentonville, AR 72712